Thank you for stopping by my blog. Consider this as a scenic stop in your travel on the highway of life. You will read some fresh food for thought, see ordinary things pictured at a different angle, and perhaps leave with some ideas or inspiration stamped with my own brand of humour and insight.

"Come as strangers and leave as friends." - anonymous

About Me

My photo
Why should you go with MoGo? I am your ordinary mom,next door neighbor,co-worker, subway buddy, blogger friend. Join me as I share my tips and feedback on an ordinary life in these extraordinary times.I can be your voice or the trigger that makes you find your own voice. Come join me and find out. What are you waiting for? Let's go!

Friday, May 6, 2011

Let's Go Celebrate Mother's Day!

There is a saying that goes, "You will have only repaid your mother your dues once you have become a mother yourself." I guess this is generally true because only when you become a mother do you feel all the physical and emotional pains of being one. Now that I realize how much work and sacrifice a mother gives to bring happiness and comfort to their children, I thank my mom a million times over for all that she has done for me.

Mothers are not after the material gifts from their children. I remember the times at work when my friends and I would show around our children's handmade cards and projects for Mother's Day. We all beamed with pride at our little ones perfect creations. We displayed them like priceless trophies for all to see.

So this Mother's Day, do something special for your mother. If you have no idea what to get her and don't know what she wants, maybe this article on the World's Top 10 Mothers will help. Why not spend the day with her and give the gift of time. If she is across the miles, give her a call and say how much she means to you. Surprise her by doing your chores without being told. Put some music in her mp3 player or phone. Treat her to her favorite coffee shop for dessert. Shower her with flowers. But whatever you do, make sure that you tell her that you love and appreciate her.

Orchids are one of my mom's favorite flowers.
To my Mommy, I love you and wish we could spend the day together! Thank you for being there for me and doing your best to raise me as an honest and caring person. Stay strong and I pray we see each other again soon. Happy Mother's Day!
  


No comments: